Sessions and Tracks
The conference will feature notable and gifted thinkers on a variety of topics. Attendees will be treated to all plenary sessions and then have the option to pursue a different topic during breakout sessions each day of the conference.
- "Evidence for the Resurrection"
Dr. Gary R. Habermas
- "What Skeptics Wish Christians Knew"
Mr. Sean McDowell
- "Darwin and Design"
Dr. John A. Bloom
- "Tactics in Defending the Faith "
Mr. Greg Koukl
Breakout Sessions: Thursday Evening
- "Was the Jesus Story Derived from Pagan Myths?"
Dr. Mark Foreman
- "Zombie Culture: Searching for Meaning in the Post-Enlightenment"
Mr. Andy Steiger
- "The Credibility of Biblical Miracle Reports"
Dr. Craig Keener
- "Does the Bible Endorse Slavery?"
Dr. Paul Copan
Breakout Sessions: Friday Evening
- "Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People's Hearts the Way Jesus Did "
Mr. Randy Newman
- "Responding to Islam"
Dr. Nabeel Qureshi
- "Four Ways God Best Explains Morality"
Dr. David Baggett
- "Morality and God's Commands: Answering Common Objections"
Dr. Matthew Flannagan
Breakout Sessions: Saturday Morning 1
- "New Archaeological Evidence for Crucifixion in the Time of Jesus"
Mr. Greg Monette
- "Confessions of a Christ-less Culture"
Ms. Patty Houser
- "When Reason Isn’t Enough: Addressing Other Barriers to Faith"
- "Evolution's Fatal Philosophical Flaw"
Dr. Scott Smith