Sessions and Tracks
The conference will feature notable and gifted thinkers on a variety of topics. Attendees will be treated to all plenary sessions and then have the option to pursue a different topic during breakout sessions each day of the conference.
- "CS Lewis on Apologetics"
Dr. Alister McGrath
- "The Resurrection Evidence that Changed a Generation of Scholarship"
Dr. Gary R. Habermas
- "Archaeological Apologetics"
Dr. John A. Bloom
- "The Columbo Tactic: Diplomacy Rather than D-Day"
Mr. Greg Koukl
Breakout Sessions: Thursday Evening
- "How Jesus Got Adopted: Responding to Bart Ehrman on Early Christology "
Dr. Michael Bird
- "Understanding Jihad"
Mr. David Wood
- "Why is God so Hidden and Distant?"
Dr. Robert Stewart
- "Bioethics and the Chrsitan: The State of the Field"
Dr. Scott Rae
Breakout Sessions: Friday Evening
- "The Lost Art of Questioning: How We Lost Our Minds"
Ms. Julie Miller
- "Evolution's Achilles' Heel: How Naturalistic Science Digs Its Own Grave"
Dr. Scott Smith
- "The Best Apologetic for Apologetics: A Case Every Pastor Will Get"
Dr. Larry Barnett
- "Contextualized Apologetics: Engaging and Equipping the Black Community"
Ms. Lisa Fields
Breakout Sessions: Saturday Morning 1
- "Making Sense of the Old Testament God"
Dr. Paul Copan
- "The Justification of Human Rights: What Does God Have to Do with It?"
Dr. Angus Menuge
- "A Good God: Meaning and Hope in a Context of Horrors"
Dr. Scott Harrower
- "Christianity and Super Hero Movies"
Mr. Lenny Esposito