Sessions and Tracks
The conference will feature notable and gifted thinkers on a variety of topics. Attendees will be treated to all plenary sessions and then have the option to pursue a different topic during breakout sessions each day of the conference.
- "The Unexpected Adventure"
Mr. Lee Strobel
- "Can We Talk About God?"
Dr. Angus Menuge
- "Evidence for the Resurrection"
Dr. Gary R. Habermas
- "Helping Friends Find the Reason for Hope"
Mr. Mark Mittelberg
Breakout Sessions: Thursday Evening
- "The A, B, Cs…Ds... & Es of Defending the Gospel"
Dr. Michael Licona
- "Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People's Hearts the Way Jesus Did "
Mr. Randy Newman
- "Is It Possible to Find Meaning in a Material World?"
Dr. Jeremy Evans
- "Has the New Testament Text Been Corrupted? "
Dr. Daniel B. Wallace
- "The Credibility of Biblical Miracle Reports"
Dr. Craig Keener
Bonus! Friday Pre-Conference Sessions
- "Ratio Christi: Driving & Equipping the Campus Apologetics Movement"
- "Proactive Apologetics: Creating Well-Trained Minds"
Breakout Sessions: Friday Evening
- "Eastwooding Richard Dawkins"
Dr. William Lane Craig
- "Was Jesus based on a pagan myth?"
Dr. Mark Foreman
- "Faith and Film"
Dr. Doug Geivett
- "Take a Tip from Lt. Columbo "
Mr. Greg Koukl
- "Can We Be Good without God?"
Dr. Francis J. Beckwith
Breakout Sessions: Saturday Morning 1
- "Dealing with Moral Deniers"
Dr. David Baggett
- "Beauty and the Existence of God"
Mr. Jeremy Carey
- "Effective Apologetics in the Blogosphere"
Dr. Michael W. Austin
- "It's Not Easy Being Green (Evangelicals) "
Dr. Garry DeWeese
- "Literature as an Incarnational Mode of Apologetics"
Dr. Holly Ordway
Breakout Sessions: Saturday Morning 2
- "Why Won't Atheists Just 'Man Up'? Atheism and the Burden of Proof"
Mr. Michael Horner
- "Evolution's Achilles' Heel"
Dr. Scott Smith
- "Bombs Away! Effectively Communicating Apologetics"
Ms. Mary Jo Sharp
- "The Apologetics of Happiness: Learning from Augustine, Aquinas, and C. S. Lewis "
Dr. David Horner
- "Evidence for God: A Fine-Tuned Universe"
Dr. John A. Bloom